Re: McCain in the area Monday
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mccain probably didnt know that, </div></div>
Right, whatever you say man </div></div>
How do you know he knew where everyone there was from? He was in Tenn. so the logical thing to do is talk about Tenn and say thanks to them for getting his vote...not another state.
Re: McCain in the area Monday
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Mccain probably didnt know that, just seemed to me he didnt know where the hell he was.
_________________________
</div></div>
He knew where he was at dumbass. Even CNN said that he was in VA. Tricites airport serves VA and TN.
Re: McCain in the area Monday
Tri-cites Airport is in the state of Tenn., doesnt matter much who they serve.
Re: McCain in the area Monday
I know that its in TN, that doesn not matter. It's right on the border. Like I said, CNN even said that McCain was in VA.
It was retarded to even make an issue out of this.
Re: McCain in the area Monday
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tri-cites Airport is in the state of Tenn., doesnt matter much who they serve. </div></div>
Well, I'm from TN and I wasn't offended, I will however be offended if you for some reason transplant over here like tons of other SW Virginians do....
I just want my application for open enrollment for the government health plan...
Re: McCain in the area Monday
The thread wasnt started on this, I just pointed it out. Youre the one making a big deal about it.
Re: McCain in the area Monday
Greencrest knows a lot more about politics than u do so if i were you i wouldnt be trying to get in an argument with him.
Re: McCain in the area Monday
He's older so I would expect him to, the argument wasnt over a political issue..I just pointed something out and he blew up over it.
Re: McCain in the area Monday
Not that much older hoss.
I will admit that you are pretty sharp, but not as sharp as me...j/k.
Re: McCain in the area Monday
Ok so going by your reasoning since mccain is older he knows a lot more about politics than Obama does.